? asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 8 years ago

Sono un ragazzo italiano, sto arrivando in canada.?

Hello I am an Italian boy, soon I'll move to Canada Q: I have about 17 years, I am transfering from southern Italy (Naples), Montreal (Quebec, Canada), my facility on Securelist.com is not perfect, I do not know how they are perceived Italians in Canada but hoped to stay well! I'm tall about 1.85 am blond but not a light blonde: S I have green eyes. I'm not a Hefty but not a fat man, he hoped to stay well in Canada, but I would like to know how to live in canada (montreal) for an Italian guy?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

http://www.go-montreal.com/areas_littleitaly.htm You may like to start here before you go to the rest of the big city.

Good Luck in your adventure . WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU DO when dealing with other people will be more important than (I am ITALIAN). This of course does not apply when you are meeting a nice Italian raggazza.Buona fortuna per il passaggio a Montreal. Ci sono persone provenienti da molti paesi. Esso contribuirà a imparare il francese. Ma ricordate ci sono anche un sacco di ragazze italiane troppo.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ciao, there is many Italians in Canada, especially in southern Ontario near Toronto, but there are also many in Montreal. You will be treated like everyone else so you don`t have to worry about anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.