Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 9 years ago

Why are educated Americans never GOP's? Did Gingrich come from the Swamp People, or other Hill-billy faction?

....( Pres. Obama ).......will be on (such-and-such ) university campus, where he will be very happy......." Gingrich is the stupidest idiot I've ever seen....and when people like this are voted into high office......the loonies really have taken over the asylum.....God help America !....and Canada, too, as far as that goes.....we have our own Hitlers.

• Mary
    Favorite Answer

You are so wrong with your overbroad generalizations and assumptions that it is difficult to respond properly. However -- in my family every person age 25 or older has at least two college degrees, and many have doctorates or professional degrees as well. All are business owners or managers or teachers or attorneys, engineers, or architects (no physicians yet). All are Republicans.

Well by your rant here it is evident that you yourself do not have enough education to qualify for wearing a paper hat. So you are not an expert on what effects levels of education have on individuals.

Graduating from an Ivy league college doesn't guarantee having common sense. By the way, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Andrew Jackson, John D. Rockefeller, and Steven Speilberg are just a handful of folks who didn't take the traditional route of college or were high school or college drop-outs.

Sorry but when I was a registered Republican I had earned two college degrees!

Next wrong idea you seem to believe is that most who believe that only those who need government help is the Democrats.

I do agree with you about you having your own Hitlers like senior senator from New York, the one from Nevada, and the rep from San Francisco!

Source(s): Edit. Forget to say that i was a registered Democrat in the late 1970's and into the mid 1980'. Then became a registered Republican after that the left the Republicans in the late 1990's and am now and have been for the last 10 plus years an Independent.
  • JYISGG

I consider myself an educated American, and although I am not a registered Republican, I mostly agree with Republican policies. I would also argue the subjectivity of the term “educated”. What is an “educated” person? Does a degree from an accredited college define “educated”? Can somebody not be just as well educated by self-study? I myself am both.

LOL! Gingrich can run circles around the community organizer in chief. THe greatest fear on the left is that Obama will have to one day debate Gingrich.

Laurence Kotlikoff 2012. He is an economics buff, economics professor, and former Reagan Administration economics staffer. He also advocates pro-grwoth, non-partisan solutions to our debt, unemployment, and energy crisis. Look him up.

Do you mean Dr. Gingrich?

or Perhaps Dr. Paul?

Maybe you mean Mitt Romney or Rick Santorum who both have law degrees and MBAs

It's just wonderful that you are so much smarter than so many other people. It must make you feel great about yourself. If only you could be king!

Please re-read your question, realize how totally stupid it is, then for fun, punch yourself in the jewels about 10 times.

• David

where do you get this info?