My bullies are trying to get to me through my boyfriend?

I've been bullied for a very long time, basically since I started school.

I recently started dating one of my guy friends who has liked me for a while now, I gave him a chance and now I'm really starting to like him.

It's my first boyfriend and I'm in grade 9 now.

Everyone I've ever been close to has broke my heart terribly at one point or another, and all I really have is him, and my two friends.

Recently these girls who bully me have been flirting with him and saying how they think he's hot when I clearly remember them dissing him before... I'm not the jealous type, but it really seems like they're just trying to hurt me....

Favorite Answer

Tell somebody, preferably an adult, whom you can trust about the bullying. If you don't feel comfortable talking with your parents, try your guidance counselor-if you have one. How about the vice/assistant principal? Or, if you're ready, the principal?

No matter how hard kit may be, you HAVE to tell somebody so they can help you. Even if you just talk to your close friends, you'll probably be able to get help, because your friends can tell somebody for you.

But don't wait to tell. If you do, you'll just have to deal with the bullying longer. No one deserves to be bullied, and you are no exception. Besides, once you tell someone, you immediately divide your problem in half. Good luck!

Source(s): Personal experience and Sean Covey's books

They are trying to hurt you. They trying to capture his attention and friendship by being all nice to him so they can take your boyfriend away and hurt you. Don't let this happen. Try to solve things out with your bullies to stop otherwise talk to your bf.

They're just jealous.

Just stand up for youself and when they are around go up to him and give him a big kiss- basically claiming him, marking your territory.

dont let bullies get to you.

just live your life and forget about anyone who wantsto make life difficult.