What Smartphone Should I get? LG Optimus One with Google™, Samsung Galaxy Gio, or Samsung Galaxy Ace?

Which smartphone should I get?

I like the Samsung Galaxy Ace but it's a little bit too much money.

LG Optimus One is okay and so is Samsung Gio.

I'm waiting for there to be a sale.

Please help.

Best Answer 10 Points

I also want a prepaid phone and the Ace isnt prepaid in Canada

Favorite Answer

Samsung Galaxy Gio is an Android 2.2 phone with a 3.2" display, and 800MHz processor.

And Samsung Galaxy Ace is loaded with Android Gingerbread 2.3.4 with TouchWiz 3.0, a 5MP camera with Autofocus & Flash, an 800MHz Single-Core CPU, 278MB of RAM and 158MB of internal memory this little device sure packs a punch.

LG Optimus is Android 2.2 with 170MB internal storage and 3.2 screen, 3 Megapixels camera, with 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 CPU, and the removable storage is microSD card (2GB included, max 32GB)

-

I choose Ace, but I'm actually an Apple customer, cuz the iphone supports many applications and games and so many features for their devices.. they are the future devices, and Nokia is the second company i would buy from, i love samsung but not for their phones!!

• Yowan

Go for the Galaxy Ace, it is capable of running Android 2.3.6 but be aware that these devices aren't going to excel in performance(HD Games, HD Multimedia content etc) since they're low end devices. They won't receive Android 4.0 nor any future updates whatsoever but they shall be fine for general use.

Source(s): Android User