Question for anyone and everyone who "Astral Projects"?

So i am a 15 year old girl. And I am extremelyy curious as to the whole "astral projection" thing.

Ive only attempted it twice but the very first time i did, i kept seeing swirling colours and shapes, and then everything went quiet, and i felt like i was numb/vibrating and then i felt very light and had this strange feeling come over me and i got a bit frightened and opend my eyes. Im going to continue trying though, and this time hopefully wont get scared. Ive already read a bunch of things off of google but id really like to learn from someone personally so id feel more comfortable. I have a really open mind and most of my friends already think im 'part psychic' because i can always tell what people are thinking and predict alot of things that come true, and get strange feelings when bad things are right about to happen, i dont know how to explain it. Any ways, any stories at all, tips, or ANYTHING is extremly appreciated, I want to know as much as I can.

I beleive there is so much more to life, and I just want to feel free, hard to explain

Favorite Answer

Recently this same things been happening to me im starting to think im partly psychic because i was able to astral project and i can alway feel other peoples emotions and sometimes thing that are going to happen. I think you shouldn't look to much up about it because it scared me a lot when i did and now im actually afraid to have another experience like it. When it happend to me i was in sleep paralysis and i heard this really loud staticy sound and i "lifted" up and i saw my face and what was on tv. That was the first time i was consiously aware of what was happening to me. Im 16 and since recently becoming open to all this psychic stuff happening to me i also feel like their so much more that i haven't figured out. so keep trying with it because its pretty cool but be careful who you tell this to lol

Stay calm and don't get too excited. Many times I get too excited and physically wake up. I would attempt to astral project in the morning. Maybe you can get up an hour and a half early. In my opinion it's best in the morning since you are fully rested and not tired. It's also easy to get back into a trance.

I don't know how to astral project, but Steve G. Jones (a clinical hypnotherapist) has good mp3s out there to help a person be more successful at astral projection.

http://www.betterlivingwithhypnosis.com/astral.htm...