Favorite Answer

Taylor Lautner isn't a bad actor. But c'mon... it's Jack Nicholson. The guy's goddamn genius.

Jack Nicholson.

You know your Answer Already.... your just F-ing every one who's answering this question for your own amusement!

Let's Put it this way Jack N. has more acting abilities then Taylor L. who would not be able to acquire in a life time. Jack N. is one of the most Nominated Male for the Oscar's in History and has won 3.

Put Simply Jack N. next to Taylor L.... Taylor L. would **** and $hit himself all over just for being next to a God!!!!

If Jack N. farted. Taylor L. would sniff his fart believing he could obtain some of his acting abilities.

If Jack N. dropped his used handkerchief. Taylor L. would grab it with such enthusiasm rubbing the Handkerchief to his chicks and saying -my precious-.

Jack N. has had more quiff than Taylor L.

;P

I know I already answered this, but Jack Nicholson BY FAR.

Jack Nicholson. Period.

I'm pretty sure asking this question caused some kind of trans-dimensional shift that killed millions.

Jack Nicholson, no question.

Jack has a wide range. Taylor has a flat chest. Obviously the former.