Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Will there be another Zelda game after skyward sword?

I love Zelda games to death!!! I really wanna know if there will be another game

After skyward sword. I'm nearly done with this game and am dying for a new Zelda adventure?

Best Answer

Nintendos new console the wii u is going to have one. But that's at least a year from now. If you can't wait buy twilight princess, or ocarina of time for 3ds. Speaking of that 3ds has one in development coming out near November 2012. I love Zelda as well my friend :)

There's a new one on the Wii U coming around next year! And I loved Skyward Sword so much but at the end I started hero mode and it deleted all of my saved data and I just can't get back into it now :/ Why Zelda Why!

The is planning for another Zelda adventure on 3DS and there will be a Legend of Zelda title on Nintendo's newest console, the Wii U released later this year, with AMAZING graphics. I can't wait either!!

There making one on the 3DS but it hasn't been announced yet. Maybe at E3 2012/E3 2013.

I could see the franchise being milked.

No.