how to lose weight while breastfeeding?

Im wondering how I can shed off the baby weight while breast feeding my baby girl, Im not due till may but I need to get my weight loss plain in my head now. im told that the hcg hormone will help with losing a few lbs, however ive put on almost 100lbs with this pregnancy, I know it cant all be water. My OBGYN told me to say away from all Carbs, so I am, he also said watch your sugar so I am, I am basically on an Atkins Diabetic diet and still on with the weight, I know she needs it to grow so im not being too restrictive with the food I eat Im making healthy choices, not junk and drinking PLENTY of water ( im seriously up 4-6 times a night lol) i sleep whenever I can I exercise probably not as much as I should I have ASTHMA Very bad walking up my stairs is a chore even on steroids for asthma control. Ive tried the Prenatal Yoga, and that is WONDERFUL I recommend it to EVERYONE! My Main concern its getting back to my b4 baby weight.

So I guess my Question is How Much weight did you Gain while Pregnant, and if you Breastfed how did you lose the weight and in what time frame?

Thanks Ladies.

MEN PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER, UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD A BABY YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THE ANSWER I AM LOOKING FOR.

Favorite Answer

100 lbs is way too much. I gained 50 with mine, and my doctor was not happy! However, I lost it all afterward. When you are breastfeeding, that uses up a tremendous number of calories. You're also carrying the baby around a lot, which is like weight lifting! If you eat a healthy diet, you should see pretty rapid weight loss.

However, something was wrong for you to gain 100 lbs. Either you were eating ALL the wrong things, or too much of the right things. I think if you do a search, you'll find suggested diets for breastfeeding mothers. You don't have to restrict calories because you need them to produce milk. But you can't eat anything and everything. I'm surprised that your doctor told you not to eat carbs- nobody believes that works long term anymore. What you need is a balance of high quality, low fat protein (chicken, fish, lean meat), good carbs (whole grains, potatoes, rice), vegetables and fruits. The easiest thing is to just stay away from any processed food (anything that comes in a container with sauce, for example, or anything fried).

1

Source(s): I dropped 20 lbs following this... https://briskurl.com/?hnm7u

Unfortunately, I didn't. I only breastfed the first week of my child's life and then switched to formula due to hormonal imbalance. I couldn't get to a doctor in time to have the problem "fixed." I had excess hormonal medication and my Ob/Gyn REFUSED to see me because I did not deliver with their network's hospital. They told me to come back when they had more nurses on staff during labor! Once I stopped breastfeeding, I lost 22 pounds by 7 weeks postpartum. I have lost an additional 6 pounds since then and am now 126 pounds. :) I did not begin exercising until 4 weeks postpartum. I did 20 minutes twice a week. At 8 weeks postpartum, I began running 4 miles a day at 5.8-7 mph. I've never been able to lose weight my whole life until I had a baby. I'm so happy!

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

I lost 55 pounds while pregnant and I lost 60 pounds in six months postpartum from breastfeeding alone. I did not diet or exercise. I think if you watch your diet and breastfeed for at least a year, you should be able to lose all the weight.

I will try to keep it simple. Your metabolism is basically the rate at which your body burns calories to create energy. So the faster your metabolism, the faster you burn calories and the easier it is to lose unwanted weight. To boost your metabolism naturally you just need to eat the right foods.

You can sit down and literally eat a 1,000-calorie dinner and yet be absolutely starving just a few hours later and the reason is simple: Because your body didnt get what it needed in those 1,000 calories so it sends signals to your brain telling you to ingest more calories and thus, the late-night cravings. That means that the surest way to end those late-night cravings and keep your weight loss goals on track is to eat a more balanced, nutritious diet that actually gives your body what it needs.

It's VERY EASY to lose weight if you eat the right foods. Check out Dr. Charles Livingston's video here: http://www.sexyjese.com - it will blow your mind.

• Katie

I gained 25 and lost 50 breastfeeding.

Diabetes is usually treated through a combination of diet (low sugar), exercise and medications/insulin. Milder cases can be controlled with just diet an/or exercise while more severe cases require meds or insulin as well.

Learn more https://tr.im/CUmkm

you may be used to fried foods but there are other sometimes healthier ways to cook including roasting steaming poaching baking braising and broiling

instead of using credit card always use to pay for foods at grocery stores