Krugo Jow asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

I want to start watching the NBA?

I've never watched it before, but everyone says it's really exciting to watch and I wanna see if it actually is but I won't get excited like everyone else if I don't know what team I'm cheering on for..

I don't want to bandwagon on the Lakers etc But I don't know what team to cheer for?

So what are your favorite teams and your least favorite teams and why? So I can look at them more while starting to watch it. Thanks!

haha guys.. I LIVE IN CANADA XD

so no home team.. and i heard toronto raptors suck o.o

Best Answer

Orlando Magic! We have a great history, so many diverse players. & Are one of the best teams in the East. With people like Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Hedo Turkoglu, JJ Redick, Jason Richardson, Ryan Anderson, Von Wafer, Quentin Richardson, and more! A great 3-point shooting team!

We're playing tonight!

Some of my least favorite teams consist of:

Lakers

Heat

Clippers

Spurs

Mavericks

Thunder

It's an era previous issue that most bettors are plagued with each of their lives. When you can manage to keep dropping month after month, then at least you get to keep trying. But in reality, you are only seeking in the useless wish that one time you'll grab that large win and every thing will undoubtedly be all right again and that you can just make it simply happened here https://tr.im/Asl0q with Zcodes System.

The support staff rocks!; they hold the information new and current! This isn't something somebody just whipped together and determined to offer to whomever. That is intended for real sports investors and you will find 27 actual people behind this software that'll generally respond to your support seats within 24 hours.

My favorite team is the Boston Celtics. (Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, & Paul Pierce)

The Celtics have 3 Future Hall of Famers and they are the Original Big 3 and they are NOT like the Miami Heat's Big 3.

My least favorite team are the Charlotte Bobcats due to the lack of MANAGEMENT and the lack of a STAR PLAYER.

my fav teams are the Hawks.There exciting to watch!They are not bandwagon and are under the radar team.They are a nice community and there not a lot of people's favorite team.Thats why i like them.Because i'm not like everyone else and liking the same team.

Unfortunately you will find that due to lack of populatiry, games are rarely televised anymore. What you will have to go is do to a large NBA arena, like the Kindome, & buy tickets to watch game in person.

• Cheer for your home team or closest team to you. I hate when people in new york are heat fans or people in LA are celtic fans. it just doesnt seem right.

Way too many folks are trying to gaming to resolve their financial problems, but if they eliminate they're only making things even worse.

ummm watch your home town team