Hiring a Professional Painter!?

So, I recently learned that you can never trust an armature with a paint brush. I RUINED OWN WALL! So I thought about hiring a contractor, but I have a few question!? First of all, am I old enough, even tough I'm still a minor? Second, how much am I looking at? Please let me know! ;)

Thank You!

Favorite Answer

A professional will have you sign a contract, as long as you are old enough to legally sign a contract, you can hire one.

And call around and get BIDS for the job. You do not have to commit, and can shop around and pick the best price for the service you will receive.

Be sure to only hire licensed contractors.

you could't make variations to somebody else's aspects without their permission without recourse. confident, your landlord can require you to hire a painter to repaint the interior and he has the best suited to work out the receipt. in case you do no longer supply the receipt, he will hire a painter and deduct the value out of your deposit. human beings think of they might paint whilst in actuality they can't. portray isn't as common as all and sundry thinks that's. once you're making a large number, you would be in charge for repainting and repairing something you ruined with paint splatters in the approach inclusive of flooring and cleansing the splatters off the homestead windows.

Everyone has to start somewhere - sand it off and start again, one wall isn't rocket science.