Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Best Car For Teenager | Safe, Reliable, Cheap (<$2000)?

What are some good, reliable, and cheap cars for a teenager.

Preferably:

-4 doors (cheaper insurance + room for friends)

-fuel efficient

-under $2500

I was thinking Toyota Camry, Honda Accord or the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla

I like them all and my friend drives a 91' Camry with 400 xxx km and it's seems to be running strong although the only thing deterring me from buying a Camry is the fuel efficiency. Is it a big difference say a Camry 95' and a Civic 95' fuel economy.

Any others? Thanks guys :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would suggest going to www.iseecars.com for better information and then deciding on the perfect(?) car.

Source(s): www.automotiveindsiderblog.com www.iseecars.com
  • 9 years ago

You'r looking at the right brands n models.

Camry would be fine, but I'd get at least a '96 bc that's when manufacturers started using the OBD-II computer diagnostic system. W/o that, probs can be harder to diagnose.

Try to have a Toyota dealer check it out b4 buying.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My own best auto still is in my own garage. Purchased a 2001 Highlander Brief, 6 cyl, every one of the wheel drive, unique.. Today has 119,000 kilometers and additionally has|and has now} never given me personally the minimum chunk of trouble. Played routine maintanance, changed wear items and additionally which is it. Has never broke down, have never additionally changed a light bulb. Nevertheless since comfortable and additionally nice since unique. A/C nevertheless since cold since ever, in reality, have never touched the A/C in driving over 500K kilometers in 2 Toyota pickups and additionally the|and then the|plus the} Highlander. Great car!

Source(s): my self
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

once you're relating the unique Charger coupes from 1966 to 1971, not so solid--even the NASCAR communities had a super white of a difficulty keeping the 426 Hemi interior the race returned interior the day; the Hemi layout pushed the strain limits of the RB block, and a great variety of mandatory aftermarket enhancements to serious factors interior the lubrication equipment, the valvetrain, &c. in assessment, the 2006-latest sedans (individually, i might have named those sedans Polara, after the mythical stay sparkling of police autos of previous, and utilized the Charger call to a shortened-to-one hundred ten" WB coupe structurally based on the sedan) are very sturdy, pulling an universal to greater applicable-than-universal score at shoppers Union.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.