France, Hetalia Axis powers/World Series. Fangirl/Haters/What should i do to act like him?

Quotes:

Good french words:

Good french flirts:

movements of him:

ANYTHING THAT YOU REMBER ABOUT HIM THAT MADE YOU LAUGH, CRY, FACEPALM, OR LOVE/HATE HIM!! <3

• Katnip
    Best Answer

Uh, based on the France cosplayers i know, they always say 'Mon ami' which means 'my friend" in french. 'L'Angleterre, Amerique, Canadien,'

Greet them with a 'Bonjur!, or Salut! (Bohn-zhor, Sah-loo') or Bonne a pres midi! (Boh-nne ah -prey- meedee.) which means 'Good morning.'

Or sometimes I always do his french accent by adding 'le' or making the word 'the' sounding like 'zeh'.

If you are cosplaying him, DON'T glomp/sayanythinginappropriate/whatsoever at other cosplayers just for the sake of being in character. I've read a couple of france cosplayers doing that, and it kind of disappoint me because france also stated in the anime that 'Love should not be forced to people' or something of that sort.

French accents are always the best.

Source(s): I'm learning French and i've read a couple of tips on how to be in character when you cosplay.