Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Any MW3 tips to improve my game?

i`ve tried My hardest, but i`m still a N00b at it, any really good tips to step up my game?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Boys just dont know, Listen up. Use the ACR, attachments silencer and red dot, secondary use stinger for anti air, use semtex for lethal, flash for tactical, 1st perk use blind eye or sleight of hand, 2nd use hard line or assassin, 3rd use dead silence, now for the strike package use Assault 1st is Predator, 2nd is Attack Helicopter and 3rd use Reaper, NOW is the ACR is to slow use the P90 sub machine gun and keep EVERYTHING else the same good luck.. And if your still not doing good then just try an easyer game like Little Big Planet LOL.. Good hunting see you on the battlefield

• 9 years ago

ok, so first off try not to sprint all of the time, it takes longer to bring your gun up when you sprint and with the quickdraw perk you could be at an even bigger disadvantage if you sprint. stick to the outside of the map or keep your back against the walls, 90% of the time you get killed its gonna be from behind so guarding your back is gonna eliminate the chance of getting shot from behind. always check corners and alleyways before you walk by them, if you run around the map carelessly someone could be in an alley you didn't check and will kill you. the most important thin is to build your class around your play style, just because you like a perk dosent mean it will benefit you. chose weapons, attachments, perks, and killstreaks that help you. for example, when i first started playing MW3 i was constantly getting killed because of UAVs and enemy air support, so i built my class to counter that. my class was:

M4A1 w/heartbeat and silencer

Stinger

Frag

Flashbang

Blind Eye Pro

Assassin Pro

Dead Silence Pro

UAV, Care Package, Pred. Missile

i have since then got better and upgraded my primary weapon to the AK47 and my killstreaks to Pred. Missile, Attack Helicopter, AC-130. just find your weakness and create a class to counter that.

just follow those tips and you will do fine.

• Chok
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Camp hcore. Jks move only around the perimeter of the map, try not to get in the crossfire in the middle. Watch all the pro vids like dissecting whoever like hutch, just try and play smart

• 9 years ago

try playing on tactical and look up dropshotting on youtube. dropshotting is a really good way to not get shot and die while killing the enemy at the same time. also use a gun that suits your style. if you are a rusher use a powerful sub Machine gun and if you like to stay back use a good long range assault rifle. also i would suggest not to use a sniper or shotgun unless you are a really good quickscoper or you feel the most comfortable using those weapons.

Source(s): playing lots of modern warfare 3 and SeaNanners channel on youtube.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Try not to go in the middle of maps: unless needed.

Try to find a gun that you are really good at, and stick with it.

If it is a small map, don't run. You will have the advantage of being the first to shoot because they have to stop and aim.

Be sure to check corners and look at your map constantly.

You basically need to be the first to shoot.

If you need help my gamertag is CRAZYxStone94

• 9 years ago

Your best bet will be to play hardcore HQ. Yes, it will be quite hard, especically if you are a 'noob', but it will greatly improve your gunskill, as well as your reflexes.

• 9 years ago

Practice makes perfect:))

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

practise ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.