Need help finding employment.?

I graduated with BA in Environmental Studies in 2011, in nov 0f 2011 I was laid off due to cooperate restructuring. I have been looking for work ever since and I am not able to find any. I am told there are jobs in Alberta and Saskatchewan, and I have been applying with no response. I have been using web search to find and apply for jobs, can someone tell me if there is any good job search sites. I used monster and workopolis, but it seems they are useless. I live in Ontario and I am desperate and really need a job, I dont mind relocating to another province.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Answer

In the US there are two degrees.

Environmental Science and

Environmental Engineering

Could it be that you are putting Environmental Studies and employers are not sure which one of the two this is?

Honestly, it could be that simple.

you shout move to the united states bcause obama will personall find u a job. cuz the emplyement here is like nobody engineer tshould ever be unemplyd