Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

Early 2000s Cartoons or Early 2000's Anime?

Cartoon (western) examples:

Sheep in the Big City

Clifford the Big Red Dog

Jackie Chan Adventures

Invader Zim

Fairly Odd Parents

Totally Spies

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Baby Looney Toons

Jimmy Neutron

Yakkity Yak

Codename: Kids Next Door

Teen Titans

Code Lyoko

Xiaolin Showdown

My Life As A Teenage Robot

Danny Phantom

Drawn Together

American Dad!

Anime examples:

Inuyasha

Love Hina

Beyblade

Fruits Basket

Hellsing

. Hack // Sign

Naruto

Chobits

Full Metal Panic!

Gundam SEED

DNAngel

Fullmetal Alchemist

Bobobobobobobo

Elfen Lied

Gantz

Bleach

Pretty Cure

Blood+

Eureka 7

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

This is actually pretty tough since I pretty much grew up on watching almost all of these out of both categories.

As a kid I watched more out of the Western cartoons listed there than the anime listed.

But I watch more anime than Western cartoons now than when I was a kid.

It's a pretty tough call. The Western ones listed are more memorable, fun and nostalgic but the anime listed has better animation, storyline, and characters.

As a huge anime fan, I'm actually going to go with early 2000's Western cartoons. I have too much of an attachment to them since I watched them so often when I was younger.

It really does depend on what we're choosing from, though. Are we comparing them between simply being good shows? The animation? The characters?

Source(s): The more recent and current anime is better than the recent/current Western cartoons, though.
  • moen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly enable me %. out those i like from each record CARTOONS: Invader Zim extremely unusual mum and dad the bleak Adventures of Billy and Mandy Code Lyoko Xiaolin Showdown My lifestyles As A Teenage robotic ANIME: Inuyasha Fullmetal Alchemist Bleach Sonic X (beloved it as a toddler) properly curiously like cartoons wins via 2, yet that only those out of your record, and that i havent watched as lots anime as maximum Otakus have :P, so i might say its a pair of tie

• 3 years ago

Cartoons Of Early 2000s

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.