IS YOUR CHILD AUTISTIC??? I need some support/advice?

My daughter is undergoing assessments for Autism. She would be classified as "High-Functioning" but has major problems with socialization, play, and speech. I am just feeling overwhelmed with it all right now. I completed 17 pages front and back of questions, met with the DR, speech therapists,... show more My daughter is undergoing assessments for Autism. She would be classified as "High-Functioning" but has major problems with socialization, play, and speech. I am just feeling overwhelmed with it all right now. I completed 17 pages front and back of questions, met with the DR, speech therapists, occupational therapists and more. Her school is turning the blind eye on this and actually telling the Dr's that she has no concerns. They are literally lying to Dr's saying she has been seen playing/talking to kids when she hasn't. At school they completed a DISC test and gave her points even though she didn't do the question.

There's so many questions and I feel almost like I'm seeing things, or its a dream. I keep questioning myself like "does she really have these symptoms" or "am i reading too much into things".

Did you ever feel like that during your child's assessments? And how long did the whole assessment take. What stuff did they do, etc??

Thanks!