What is a topic that I could make a website only using HTML and CSS?

I need to make a final project and the requirements are http://cis.uma.edu/FinalProject.htm and I need to use only html and css. Can people give me a few ideas when they post and then I can decide on of them?

I was thinking of what people had for ideas. I was thinking about web design itself and how their are different web languages and talked about that but I wanted others input.

Favorite Answer

Anything at all.  What interests you?  Do you have a hobby?  Make a website about that.  You can show your layout and design skills, and use of images, etc.

yeah u can...Goto w3schools.com there are all syntax you need to know for a good website...You can make a very good project with adding media and using colour effects.And try to copy on the css script from here www.freecsstemplates.org/ ...Hope it helped you !