Y&R- What are your thoughts on character Genevieve Atkinson?

Even though she has a somewhat devious way...there something I like about her..! How do you feel?

Best Answer

I like Gen, she acts the role of the ex/wife of a crime boss very well and still has the charm to be naive at times.

I think GF is a tremendous actress and I'm sure she's a lovely person BUT I just don't like Geneive Atkinson at all. Geneive just strikes me as very icy right down to the core it's in the way she interacts with everyone and the way she has burned people (Cane and Jack espically) I have yet to see one reedeeming quality in that one. Even Victor has some humanity to him (when he's around Sharon and the grandkids) he's soft, but with Geneive I just don't see any warmth or compassion to her. She reminds me of an anodconda that looks genuine and harmelss but you get within arms length and it'll swallo you whole.

I think at first Genie Francis seemed nervous in the role because it's so different to her GH role, but now she seems to be doing a bit better. When Nikki came back, I just knew it was gonna be a battle of the blondes...

Why can't Jack just be happy with having Jabot? Why does he want to own everything, at whatever cost?

I'm confused. She wants to put out this really smart business lady,but in reality she hired a housekeeper without getting references. That's not very smart. She changes from day to day and I dont know who is more confused-Genevieve or me.

I think the actress is very good in her part she can go from sad to sorta crazy weird in a split second , so I enjoy watching her character develop !

I like her. I mean she is cool smart knows how to get a man and is just down right bad ***. She's going to do what it takes when it comes to her family. And she sure as hell won't take crap from anyone.

• Sugar

I like her. She has a good heart although she has another side but all and all She good and I think will be good for Jack.If she gets the chance.

• I like her, I think she's really trying to fit in, but she can be cleaver when it comes to her business, but I think Jack got plans too..I hope them two will get married and settle their differences..I think her and Jack can be a good couple cause I can't see Jack with Nikki at all!!..=)

• Liv

I kind of like her she and Jack make a good couple IMO.

• MAK

She needs to go....now she is using BON to get to Jack and.... GULP.... marry him and Jack OMG he loves that company enough to go along with her hair brain idea....I love Jack and his character BUT they deserve each other.