where can i purchase vintage (before 1972) barbies in Vancouver, other than craigslist or the flea market?

I am collecting vintage barbies but i don't know where to buy them, and I check flea markets and craigslist quite frequently. Are there any antique or collectible stores in the metro vancouver area that sells vintage toys like barbies?

Update:

i also do not have a paypal account or credit card so i dont have the ability to purchase things on the internet.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

About 7,240,000 results

Everything

Images

Videos

News

Shopping

More

Search OptionsShow search tools vancouver: GVRD Barbies

definitely missing Kits Barbie, Mount Pleasant Barbie, and that ...

community.livejournal.com/vancouver/4299584.html - Cached - SimilarWhere can i purchase vintage (before 1972) barbies in Vancouver ...

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120403174751AA1wZrI -

Possible new line of Barbies represent all Lower Mainland ...

8 Feb 2008 ... We received this list of possible Lower Mainland Barbies that cover every local

region from Surrey to West Vancouver (click on the PDF list ...

www.straight.com/.../possible-new-line-of-barbies-represent-all-lower-mainland-neighbourhoods-and-suburbs - Cached - SimilarBarbies Baskets & Gifts - Vancouver, Washington (WA) | Company ...

Barbies Baskets & Gifts company profile in Vancouver, WA. Our free company

profile report for Barbies Baskets & Gifts includes business information such as ...

www.manta.com/c/mm8p1r7/barbies-baskets-gifts - Cached - SimilarVancouver Barbie | chadhershler.com

VANCOUVER MAGAZINE, MAY 2007. Middle of a crowded Commercial Drive

café on a Thursday morning and I'm getting a quick lesson in proper Barbie ...

www.chadhershler.com/journalism/vancouverbarbie - Cached - SimilarBarbie Dolls in Vancouver - Vancouver Forum - TripAdvisor

23 May 2010 ... On TripAdvisor's Vancouver travel forum, travelers are asking questions and

offering advice on topics like "Barbie Dolls in Vancouver".

www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154943-i81-k3648675-Barbie_Dolls_in_Vancouver-Vancouver_British_Columbia.html - Cached - SimilarStereotype Barbies | Vancouver Metblogs

2 Apr 2007 ... Stereotype Lower Mainland Barbies from the Disconnect the Dots and Technical

Peepshow blogs are almost the same, with a few small ...

vancouver.metblogs.com/2007/04/02/stereotype-barbies/ - Cached - SimilarBox of barbies - BuySell Toys & Games - Indoor Ad Listings for ...

19 Feb 2012 ... Box of assorted barbies....40 in total....mostly female, some male. Includes a

pegasus flying horse with wings. Barbies of various stages of wear, ...

www.buysell.com/.../Vancouver...barbies/.../50-Vancouver-BC-c1-c2-c3-c4-a-pt-sf-prx-adr--z1a1az1az1az3aca3aqaz2baz1a1az1qzy2ba9y-5F17... - Cached - SimilarBarbies, Barbie van and barbie clothes - Vancouver Toy & Games ...

25 Feb 2012 ... the van is pink with flowers and includes a bathroom,seatbelts,a car key,a wheel,

a kitchen,a mini closet and a swimming pool section that pulls ...

vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-Barbies-Barbie-van-and-barbie-clothes-W0QQAdIdZ358219476 - Cached - Similar

have nice day Mam.

• 4 years ago

Www.buysell.com Vancouver

• 6 years ago

complicated issue. search on yahoo or google. that will can assist!

• 9 years ago

i don't know, but if you have an ebay account you could find some on there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.