Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

What happens to a person guilty of manslaughter while using self-defence?

Someone approaches me with a weapon, most likely a cold weapon.

I panic and kill them as a result of self-defence and fear for my life.

I am charged with manslaughter, not murder.

What happens to me?

• CJ
    Favorite Answer

If it's self-defense, you won't be charged with anything. If you just plain kill someone, not in self-defense, that's murder, not manslaughter. If you shoot your weapon in the air, the round falls and accidently kills someone, that's manslaughter.

If you want to understand the actual life home defense then you require the program https://tr.im/F4Z3u , the Patriot Self Defense program.

This extremely special self-defense deal contain everything you need, all the primary mental techniques and action measures that you have to know and get before it' too late to be able to understand a possible assailant, prepare yourself to endure a shock strike while eliminating eager and violent attempts on your life in seconds. The Patriot Self Defense is the greatest online plan for defense.

Self defense is a defense usable in the court of law. You should not be penalized.

If there's enough evidence that he was going to kill u, u won't get jailed, but if the 'jury' says u killed him on purpose, ur gonna be doing hard time