Johnny asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How do I lose belly fat without losing fat everywhere else?

I am 19 year olds and already have a beer belly. I have been going to the gym, doing a lot of cardio 3 times a week, but to no effect on the belly. I do not want to lose weight anywhere else on my body, as I am too skinny everywhere else as it is (I look like a pregnant skinny man lol).

So what should I do to get rid of my beer belly, without losing weight everywhere else?

Favorite Answer

If you need to eliminate tummy flab expediently then you'll notice a few things you must do. First of all, you need a calorie deficit. This is basic and imperative. Id wager that three fourths of the reason you gain or lose fat is due to food choices. An additional thing you must do is get a few kind of work-out. It doesnt have to be brutal, relentless cardiovascular work-out. The hassle-free action of walking can burn tummy flab. It has the added bonus of being easy on your joints. Its also a lot easier to keep in a program. Several folk try to run right from the start and seek out it to be too difficult. They then give up. Nothing was accomplished. This is where walking has a nice edge. Even though, you dont have to leave it at that. Truly, any actions you take outside of your normal program is going to result in additional fat reduction. It could be something as easy as taking the actions a few extra times or even waving your arms around for no reason. If youre moving then youre burning the fat.

One of the basic elements to this process is maintaining a calorie deficit. To make a caloric deficit more easy to manage, try to discover food types that you may still enjoy that additionally happen to be low in calories. I will definitely give you a very good example. I love sweets. So in my case I like having something to snack on that seriously hits that sweet tooth. I used to eat candy, chocolate bars, and all sorts of other junk dishes items. What Ive replaced a lot of that stuff with is fruit. I seriously love watermelon and nectarines. Not only are they sweet and delicious, then again they are much lower in calories than typical process sugar snacks. As a bonus, watermelon is additionally particularly filling. So if you snack on that not only is going to you take care of your sweet craving, though you�ll leave yourself feeling full enough that you won�t have a problem avoiding consuming a bit much.

Expert models in fitness commercials, magazines, and other places have marvellous looking abs. The truth is, these kinds of abs are the result of a low body flab percentage. In plenty cases, its just temporary for them. They follow a hardcore diet just before a photo shoot. Between jobs they put a few pounds back on simply because such a low amount is not good for long term health. What you see is generally a 7-12% body flab percentage, dependant on genetics and exercise routines. So, if you want ripped, sexy abs like models then you want low body flab. Nonetheless, I would advise you to not be obsessed with that type of abdomen. Even if your abdominal muscles are not popping out, you can still look very good and be beneficial. Dont fall for this trick.

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://weightsci.com/aW4Fqb
  • ?

well, if you are indeed really skinny everywhere else, just exercise and you should loose the belly fat considering you cant loose "too much" weight on your body unless you have an eating disorder at which point you would need to call a doctor and possibly go through counseling. There is always liposuction but that costs a lot of money. Alternatively you could try doing core exercises like crunches

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

Include 1 to 2 alcohol addiction products daily as opposed to much more

in case you must have any sweet, try to eat a new berry. or even a piece of food

• Logan

preferable to get ready slow to eat meals just like scorching sauces entire fruites

Use silken tofu instead of cream for some recipes this way dairy-free chocolate mousse.

When tidying up, put things away in multiple small trips in lieu of one big haul.

http ://03876glsqdqcb16hsai5k74pdt.hop .clickbank .net/

I used this to get rid of my baby fat , it worked an miracle !!