Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesCanadaVancouver · 9 years ago

I want to know about vancouver, john rochard have heard a lot about vancouver canada?

I want to know more about this game, i have heard a lot about this game so please give more info. about the game and who is john rochard . Is he the hero and from where he belongs is it vancouver.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Review: Rochard- A Unique Platforming Adventure

6 Jan 2012... and some of the best voiceovers I've heard, this game really has a lot to offer.

Gameplay. In the game you play as John Rochard, a laid back ...

www.mactrast.com/.../review-rochard-a-unique-platforming-adventure/ - Cached - SimilarPromoter's charitable fundraising ventures burn ... - Vancouver Sun

4 Feb 2012 ... The year was 2008, and the suitor was John Byron Rochard. ... He wore

expensive suits and bragged about having his own designer label. ... its inception

, said in an interview this week that he has never heard of Rochard.

www.vancouversun.com/business/Promoter...burn.../story.html - Cached - Similarrock is hard john rochard is harder than rock game king from ...

john rochard was born in 1968. john currently lives in vancouver, on . before that

.... the odds of winning the lottery would be a lot better if joan ginther would stop

buying all the good tickets. by now you may have heard of the las vegas resident.

www.anunico.us/.../rock+is+hard+john+rochard+is+harder+than+rock+game+king+from+vancouver - Cached - Similar

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ummm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.