Bee
Bee asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Back Ach? Please help?

This morning around 1:00am. I woke up out of my sleep with a really bad back Pain. Lower back around my love handles.. my right side. I never had it before. I am 9w 6d pregnant. It hurt a lot, felt like cramping pain, just there. I got up and went pee. It was bad enough to take my breath away a few times. It went away after I went pee and got back into bed. Should I be concerned? its gone. I was laying on my right side when I woke up. Maybe I was sleeping wrong? Like I said I have never had this pain but now that I am pregnant I thought maybe i was miscarrying but I was not bleeding or anything. Till am not.

** STILL**

I actually went in for my first Appt 4 days ago. They tested me for a UTI and it was negative.

Favorite Answer

Is it possible you have a UTI? It is common in pregnant women, I had 4 with my second pregnancy alone... lol.. I would call the doc and let them know what is going on and how you feel. They would be able to give you a more definitive answer, and if need be have you come in for testing..

Source(s): Momma to 3 beautiful babes, GS x1, prego with surro #2, and married to the love of my life