Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: True or False...................?

Note: This question is a re-post for one of my contact, who really wanted to answer this resolved question. Girls and guys who have already answered, please ignore this question.

Poll: True or False...................?

Female users get more stars and answers for their questions as compared to male users.

Males love to give stars to females and in the same way females too love to give stars to females.

Why is there so much gender inequality on Y/A?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

OMG! Thank you :D

Your first line makes sense, but the other one idk ... if they both love to give stars then why women gets more stars? its cuz may be their are more female users or may be cuz female asks more interesting Questions lol ... I always Star ur Qs and try to answer all, but you just resolve them so quickly that when i open the Qs i am like OKAY! :|

There is no gender inequality on Y!A ... yo change ur thinking.. I am same with all and i actually star most of the Qs I answer ;)

@btw I wanted to request you to change ur current both user name and avatar ... so creepy yaar .. can't you get anything better than this?

Source(s): Jannat!
  • 8 years ago

False for me personally. I tend to not pay attention to if the asker is male of female. Perhaps a bit true in general.

• RADHA
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

False

many females like AG DOESNT STAR MY QUESTIONS

Source(s): my
  • Eric
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

yes it is true, men give stars to flirt with the females in hopes of a connection.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A Girl
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

False. I star if it's interesting regardless of what gender you are.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

false and false i give stars to qs I like gender is not a factor

• 8 years ago

i think both genders get stars equally , and trust me not on based of gender its based on the question and how they answered it

• 8 years ago

What's true is you overthink gender on YA

• 8 years ago

True

• 8 years ago

I get tons of stars dude...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.