Books to read...............?

K, here's what I'm looking for:

romance

magic (optional though dragons and magic usually go hand in hand)

dragons

action

(like the inheritance saga). Ps. I've read harry potter and twilight sagas to death. by copies are falling apart.

failing that, how about stories similar to Cinderella, Snow white, sleeping beauty, rapunzel, etc.

Ps. I read cinder but I've found that I dont like the robot age so please, not robots/cyborges k?

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

Codex Alera a fantasy novel collection(6 books) that has magicish powers called Furies which are elemental spirits. Throughout the novels Tavi the main character grows up in each novel and is the only person without any furies. Romantic relationship are in the stories but are not the main point.(There aren't any dragons.)

The Dresden Files 12 books so far. Harry Dresden is a wizard detective for hire finds himself in rather difficult situations in which he uses magic, intelligence, a his network of good friends. He goes to work in the novels against werewolves, vampires, necromancers, and various other supernatural enemies where he has to save Chicago, half the word, and most of the time his own skin. No dragons again, but there is a dinosaur. With all that's going on you wonder how the author fit romance in as well, but he does.

Both series are by Jim Butcher.

The Host by Stephenie Meyer; nothing to with magic, but if you liked the Twilight Saga you'll probably like this. She makes a love story out of the Invasion of the Body Snatchers, How cool is that?

By the way, you know you wrote this in the comic section right?(It seems you did since you also wrote this in books and authors, so never mind.)

1Q84 has a alice in wonderland kind of feel to in, if you are into that? It has romance and action. I wouldn't really say it has magic in it though. o.o

Heir Apparent has all of the above, if I remember right though. It's about a girl who gets stuck in a video game and has to finish the game before it fries her brain haha XD I liked that one a lot.

Source(s): read em o.o

eon by alison goodman

books from P.C. Cast & Kirstin Cast

Books from Maggie Stiefvater (shiver)

Books from Richelle Mead (serie Vampire Academy )

A great and teribble beauty by Libba Bray

ANGEL by L.A.Weatherly

I thought they were wonderfull books!!

I hope you like them too!