PLEASE help me decide a baby name!!!?

For girls I love Genevieve. I don't know of a middle name though. I also love Celine Marie Claudette, Scarlett Elizabeth, and Katrina Claire. Thoughts? For boys I loge John but I really want something less common. Ideas?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Genevieve Kathleen?

Genevieve Elise?

Genevieve Wren?

Genevieve Estelle?

Genevieve Amelia?

Genevieve Sylvie?

Celine Marie Claudette- I'm curious why two middle names for this but not the others, but I like it. Very French-sounding.

Scarlett Elizabeth- Scarlett has always sounded a bit harsh to me. Sorry.

Katrina Claire- nice, but I'm not sure I like the double k/c sound

Instead of John...Jacques? Sean?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Genevieve is absolutely gorgeous. I'm not a fan of Celine or Claudette, but Marie is very pretty. Scarlett Elizabeth is very beautiful, although I'd personally spell it Scarlet. I'm not really a fan of the name Katrina Claire. There isn't anything wrong with it, I'm just not fond of either of those names. What about Katerina, Kadence, Keira, or Kylie? I think Katerina Christine and Keira Elizabeth are beautiful. Genevieve Nicole would be pretty. It's probably the only name I like Nicole with ♥

• 8 years ago

For boys names I really like Eli or Elias or Eliott.

I like the first girls name. Genevieve. But I think that is a kind of alcoholic beverage? Maybe you should research it. Just to be on the safe side.

• 8 years ago

Pyper is a cute name for a girl Genevive Aurora, Genevive Elenore, Emma Penelope, Lana Rose, MayRose,

Boys

Jasper

Jax

Collin Archer

oh and Smitty ;) lol jk

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I dont know about you but those sound like stripper names Geneiveiv is decent enough and for boys maybe James, Tyler or a decent name Wiz Khalifa

• 8 years ago

use anne as a middle name

• 8 years ago

Isiah,Asher,*Ashton,Brian,Caleb,Cameron,Damon,Dylan,Eric,Franklin,Granger,Guy,Haveier,Huston,Isiah,Ian*,Josiah,Jacaleb,*Kayden,Kristopher,Kyle,Liam,Mykel,Nolan,Octavis,*Peyton,Peeta,Quincy,Rylee,Raylen,Stven,Staren,Taravis,U?,Von,Vicenent,Xzavier,Zylon,Zion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.