FIFA 12 Online Passcode Problem!? HELP?

I bought fifa 12 a long time ago n online has worked great overall, i made 2 accounts and deleted the "masters" account i am guessing and know when i wanna play online it asks for my passcode. I typed in the pass many times correctly and i still cant access online feauters.. I DONT WANNA PURCHUSE IT AGAIN .. Is there anything i can do ?? Plz help or how can i get another 1 should i contact fifa will they give me 1 for free

I have a ps3 and how can i manage my masters accounts??

Favorite Answer

FIFA SUCKS LOL

Source(s): YOU HAVE BEEN BUTTHUMMED !!

My friend had a problem where he had a special edition but didn't get the free gold packs and he went into hacked games so he called EA and told them the problem and they gave him 10 free gold packets.

So yeah you should

Hope I helped

This may or may not work.

ReDownload the online code code using the masters account and don't delete the account.

Switch accounts - On the same Xbox, and see if that works.

:- If not you have to purchase it again (5Euro)

:- When I made anew account I had to :p

ya this happened to me when i switched my xbox. all you gotta do is call EA and theyll guild you step by step on how to fix it. DONT worry. it only takes a few mins to fix