Why am i so damn hot and perfect but no girls want a piece of me?

Im pretty damn hot im a guy of course , im a joker n all but when it comes to the girls i can never get them,, whats up with that im not a serious guy i like to joke around alot. could it be maybe they know im too good for them so they dont waste theyre time? i can't be forever alone

Im not mean to the girls. Im hella nice n still what can i do. Im just bein honest about myself just sayin

Then it struck me. He wants me alive. For what reason, I didn't know. But by some miracle, he wanted me alive for whatever lay ahead. A weight seemed to dissipate from my shoulders, and for the first time in months, this part seem to go over and over--- wants me alive ---But by some miracle, he wanted me alive don't need to repeat ,not the tense so much the worry when writing repeating words so close in sentences maybe SHOULD READ By some miracle it struck, he wanted me alive for whatever lay ahead.A weight seemed to dissipate from my shoulders, and for the first time in months, I felt like I had a purpose. am not a writer like what I read, enjoy what you do

the girls are very SMART. KEEP it up girls. Don't give him the time of day . ok girls

• No, they know they can get way better. Your wayy too conceited as soon as a girl sees that in he won't want anything to do with you she wants to see it herself not have to hear you say it all the time and most people that do that are ugly and just do it to make themselves feel better

You seem like you are too proud of yourself. Girls don't like that. Sorry.

What u should know is some girls love guys on the inside, and what you need to do is to get over yourself.You also sound like you could be immature, which a lot of girls hate.

Being over confident is not always sexy - over confidence can be seen as a overvaluation of oneself and cocky. .. & sometimes false. It's reminds me of show off type people who use this approach to hide their real self - I dated a guy like this once (for a very brief period) His OTT love for himself really was him trying to make up for a “small” insecurity ..I can assure you!!

You said- "maybe they know I’m too good for them" That attitude probably shows in your character. Why would a woman want to be or spend time with someone who “thinks” they are better and looks down on others?

you think to highly of yourself, no one is perfect, and no girl wants a guy that thinks of himself as perfect

First get over yourself bc girls can smell that from a mile away and don't like it. Second u sound immature which is another thing girls don't like. They don't want someone that's not going to be serious about them and the relationship. My advice would be to just grow up. And fyi, if u were as hot as u say u are, you'd have a gf by now. Just saying.

You seem to be stuck on yourself.

• Girls are just better than wasting their time on a self absorbed guy like you.