Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 9 years ago

Would a blind man desire the larger sized female bosoms and bottoms?

Simply because he cannot see the physical beauty, and he must rely on what he can feel. So he would probably want more of the good stuff to feel up.

Would he?

Favorite Answer

Blind men listen a lot so they would probably want one with a great personality, someone who is fun to listen to. But if there were two women, two with great personalities, one with a beautiful face but flat breats and butt, the other with a not so beautiful face but with a big butt and breasts, I would guess the blind man will pick the big breasted one, but then again, what it he one day wakes up being able to see?

• Sky

hello rani, course blind people are the best-est because they see the world in a different way to us, most people these days cant get past physical beauty. so back to your question ,of course blind men wouldn't care if your bosoms and bottoms or whatever are big or whatever, perhaps he mite not like it if you have a stinky voice or perhaps a witches voice. good luck in your pursuit for blind men.

Source(s): =) wish everyone could see past the physical like dirty old blind guys.

there are some good men out there who have respect for women and don't just think of that, but do hate when a guy is talking to my chest, would say like hello face up here thank you, don't really worry about it as I said if thats all they are interested in then not wasting my time on them. Then again some women have their boobs hanging out and are looking for attention so is it any wonder the men look as find myself looking if its on display so it works both ways. Don't have it out if you don't want the attention.

no.

Yea, because he might want something to grab.

probably. Attraction to nubile women is something that's going to still be hardwired in a mans brain even if he doesn't have the vision to see it. It would be interesting case study though to separate which stimuli are learned visually and which ones transcend vision.

No I do not desire a woman with oompa loompa t!ts and a watermelon sized ***.

I'm guessing that most blind men would be none too pleased with being characterized as "want(ing) more of the good stuff to feel up".

Indeed, they might like to be appreciated as men that, like any other, want a deep loving relationship with a woman.

Just a thought.

Source(s): me.

Many men desire that, as long as it's not sloppy and all over the place

• Maybe. Not many blind men will be able to answer this on here.