hey asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

when does nfl start this year and what team do you wish for the Super Bowl?

pls can you tell me cause i love football

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The first preseason game will be the Hall of Fame game in Canton, Ohio on August the 5th.. The first regular season game will be on September the 5th, a Wednesday night..... I wish for the Browns to finally make it to the Super Bowl but seriously doubt it... Lol....

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The upcoming NFL preseason will start on Sunday, August 5, 2012, with the Hall of Fame Game. The NFL regular season will begin on Wednesday, September 5, 2012, and end on Sunday, December 30, 2012.

The NFL playoffs will begin on Saturday, January 5, 2013, and end with Super Bowl XLVII on Sunday, February 3, 2013.

• 9 years ago

The NFL season never truly ends :-)

The draft is next Thursday, then training camp will eventually begin during the summer which is somewhat fun to follow.

Then there is the preseason, which is 4 meaningless games, which kicks off with the Hall of Fame game on August 5th.

The regular season officially starts on Sept 5th with the Giants playing the Cowboys.

And the Detroit Lions will win it all this year ;-)

• 9 years ago

i think nfl starts early like 9/9 regular season 8/11 pre , id love to see titans and cowboys if the boys got a new qb , but i guess panthers would do fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Everyone else told you when everything starts so I'll just jump ahead. NFC North is the strongest division by far Packers, Lions, Bears all have the talent to go to playoffs, not all can make it. Sorry Detroit fans. Packers are to tough, and Arron Rodgers to good. Bears have stacked themselves through trades (Marshall, Weems, Bush all awesome trades), one great tackle and a healthy Jay Cutler and they could dominate. I'm going with Bears all the way.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

not sure when starts but i think the Texans will go all the way. If our starting QB didn't get hurt we might have made it to the superbowl

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.