Pokemon ev training question?

SO i ev train my pokemon, but theres one question i have about it

i use action replay, the EXP gain thing. So it normally takes one or two battles to level up my pokemon.

i also have the code where you choose what pokemon appears in the wild.

if i battle more pokemon (3 ev points to stat) would i get better results than just one pokemon per level? and not using the EXP gain code?

Best Answer

Yes, Exp points do not affect EV Gain. Your best option would be to give your Pokemon that you're training the Macho Brace, so it's EV's are doubling and you can EV Train faster. If you have PokeRus on one of your Pokemon, that will double the EV's received as well, making EV Training much less painful. Also, using that EXP gain cheat will allow you to kill 2 birds with one stone - EV Train fast and Level up.

Source(s): Pokemon 8+ years http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EV (Read from Gen III on, it has useful info that may help you)

The EXP doesnt make a difference with ev training. All you need to do is get your evs to whatever height you want. You will get the stat points no matter how fast you level up

look ev training is added up at the end of the battle, not at the next level. so get ur actionreplay, select all items and use it. then go and get a power anklet and with that you get an extra 4 EV's and so you can EV train much faster. GoOd LuCk

Source(s): my amazing pokemon epic ninjaness

I artwork on one after the different while EV education. while it involves getting them to lvl. one hundred i visit artwork on one till its interior the top 80's decrease ninety's and then start up engaged on yet another one and end the 1st while the 2d gets the place it may take on the elite 4 by utilizing itself.