Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I have been dreaming of meeting my dream girl, and i would give her my world. Why is that never enough?

I am someone who is willing to sacrifice for my love one when the situation arise, i can do pretty much like what Leonardo DiCaprio did for the girl in the movie Titanic. And i am not bad looking, i treat the girl nicely, i am kind hearted, and i am pretty smart. Why is that never enough for girls? Is it because i don't have money?

Favorite Answer

It may be because your writing is hard to make out.

And girls like jerks.

Common knowledge.

• John

Hello I mean Hello. The film "Titanic" was fiction about a story of a ship that sank. We (Men) marry because we love women. That when things change after when women want to change the husband into something he never agreed to in the first place. If both husband and wife disagree but have their equal say and that it is done in love. Then you can live like Brad Pitt but I'm just Brother John

Depends on your age. If your an adult then the girls you have met are just jerks who can't see a good guy if he was right in front of them. If your a teenager, then probably most girls are looking for a popular guy. In every age though, there is at least one girl waiting for a great guy like you. Don't give up. A guy like you really should have no problems finding the girl of your dreams. She's out there somewhere!

"I am someone who is willing to sacrifice for my love one when the situation arise"

You can never truly understand yourself until you're facing death. Don't act all snobbish and spoiled.

"And i am not bad looking"

Your appearance are not for you to judge.

"and i am pretty smart"

Your inability to capitalize correctly and use punctuation contradict this.

"Why is that never enough for girls?"

Greed.

"Is it because i don't have money?"

Money is power. So, yes.

• Liz

Girls have their own worlds.

wow....u sound really romantic it should be enough as long as u make her feel that way every once in a while...i want that in my life...sigh

well idk u and ive never dated u but maybe ur too clingy too sensitive or too lovey dovey (i personally hate lovey dovey stuff) maybe u smell really bad idk but someone cant just date u just bc ur good looking kind hearted smart and love them alot there might be something with u that just bugs them idk like i said idk u and ive never dated u