Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: What's the last question on Y!A made you laugh out loud?

:)

thanks.

other than this question....ok? :)

thanks..i'm glad that my question made u lol.

Best Answer

Honestly, this question did. LOL!

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

I'm sorry :((

It's been a while since I laughed at a question as not really in a happy mood but if I did actually laugh at a question I don't think I would remember it as I answer too many questions..

• question - I''m 11 years old, and I have a girlfriend who's 11 too. Where can I TAKE her out on a date?

Answer - The playground.

Made me lol so hard

(Everyone and anyone pls donot take this at hrt)

About 3 or 4 days ago someone asked ...

"What makes someone an "adult"? I'm 23

and I doesn't feel myself like a "man", just like a "child".?

the doesn't in his ans made me laugh so much...Don't know why but I am sure to thank him for this laughter...!

God bless you dear to ask such a qs...you made me laugh again..!!

For the last several days a friend of mine has been posting questions that make me LOL so hard. <3 him.

• Nz

There was a question on Men applying lipstick....which made me to laugh out loudly..

• HAHA.....i was on the Pets section months ago and some girl asked how to bathe a cat without her face getting ripped off?

lol.........lol

A couple years ago someone asked the question, "Why did God kill himself?" on here, and someone answered back, "When did THIS happen? I must have missed it on Fox News! I thought it was hilarious, and it made me laugh out loud.

It was a guy asking if paralegals were popular with girls, and a guy answered that the fact someone had no arms and legs shouldn't make any difference.... MY NEIGHBOURS heard me laughing

• The one about opening the fridge often hoping that food has meanwhile materialized in there :)) it cracked me up when i read it:)) it was asked by "That guy with the duck avatar":)

This answer on one of my

questions made me LOL.

Q: Do you blush easily?

A: I'm black.