Christians, if your leaders "thank god" for their battle victories, does that mean they are also?

thanking god for allowing innocent women and children to be tortured and killed during such battles? I mean, if they thank god for victory, then logic tells me god must have had a hand in that victory--meaning a hand in killing innocent women and children.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Same way God rewards football players with touchdowns but allows Leukemia suffering children to die in agony.

>you're not standing in silence for the innocent people who were killed in Hiroshima.

Says much about you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

You are right. Christians have no place in fighting or war. Jesus was a silient lamb who died. He trusted God with his life even to his death. He told Peter to put his sword away for those who live by the sword will die by the sword. He taught us to pray for our enemies and do good to those who do evil to us. If there is a Christian leader who is thanking God for anything in war other than it's end or for the protection of soldiers and innocents on both sides, then that Christian leader is a sellout to the world.

• 8 years ago

No.

Just like when you stand for a moment of silence during Remembrance Day, you're not standing in silence for the innocent people who were killed in Hiroshima.

Now, take a seat.

• 8 years ago

" then logic tells me "

Does it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.