will insect foggers kill bees?

i have a **** ton of bees in my camper......like its a swarm...not wasp or yellow jackets i think they are regular bees? they are the more common type...ANYWAY......i cannot afford an exterminator and i have a small child and we cannot go near it because its a massive swarm....they sleep in the camper at night....

so will insect bombs kill them? my son is allergic to them and i would rather kill these bees then have my son die from the reaction

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bee keepers will take bees that make honey for free. If they are not honey bees and you tell the bee keeper that person might remove them or tell you how to.

Yes foggers will kill bees.

• Login to reply the answers
  • janes
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Bee Fogger

• 5 years ago

You could try smoking them out. I use a lot of smoke consistantly for a few hours. They will usually leave in a day.

If that doesn't work Hot Shot has a fogger that sells for $5.00 a 3 pack.

Do it at dusk, the fogger should be right under the area that the bees were at. If the area is to high to reach buy an extention pole, tape the fogger to the end of the pole.

Source(s): Bee Gone
  • Louise
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yes, the fogger killed him. Bettas breathe using a Labyrinth Organ. It is pretty much like a pre-lung. They breathe oxygen outside of the water. There is not much you could of done, other than taking him home with you. Don' t cover the top and add a bubbler since he will drown. Besides the point, that would still be the same oxygen..... Sorry for your lose. Dead fish are never fun.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

BS my local bee keeper charges $300.

• 3 years ago

Do Mosquito Foggers Work

• Charon
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

call a bee keeper, they're free (no charge)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Try it. It probably will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.