Does the One Piece crew know that Ace died?

Sorry if the title spoiled anything for those who haven't watched but has Luffy told any of his crew members that his brother died? If so, what were their reactions and what ep was it? And what episode did Luffy wake up after ace died?

-waiting for Sabo to come back :)-

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

I can't give you episode #s because I read the manga but...

Yes, the rest of the Straw Hats know that Ace died. Most of their reactions were pretty much dismay/sadness for Luffy.

I'd assume one- to three- episodes after Ace's death is when Luffy wakes up (this was about a chapter or two in the manga). The rest of the crew find out a few days after it happens, so their reactions would be two-ish chapters after Luffy wakes up, and two to six episodes, by my guess.

We're all waiting for Sabo to come back "D

Source(s): One Piece fan, who sadly does not have her copies of the manga with her right now
  • avina
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

One Piece Crew

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah, they know. They read about eveything that happened in the news paper. You can see their reaction in the News Episode after the end of the War. Their reaction was pretty much to try to get to Luffy faster by any means possible. I think the news episode is 490... and the episode Luffy wakes up is 491.

• 5 years ago

Yes the crew knows that ace is dead and sabotage is alive and he will come back in epsiode.....

I will keep that to myself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jayvee
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Yes they do. They saw on the newspaper that Ace has died in front of Lufy's eyes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.