Wdyt of the sibling set - Quinton Xavier and Ada Charlotte?

I have a daughter named Ada Charlotte, and expecting a second (unsure of the sex at this time, but we've already picked out a girls name) So I am just curious if that sib-set works well together?

Ada and Quin.

What do you think?

Thank you for answering.

We've decided on Erin Margaret if it's a girl (Erin is my mothers name, Margaret is my M.I.L's name)

Favorite Answer

I love them! (:

Ada Charlotte is absolutely beautiiful. It's so pretty and uncommon, but not crazy unique. LOVE!

Quinton Xavier is great! I'm not a huge fan of the name Xavier, I only think of the college for some reason. Quinton is just lovely, though. And Xavier sounds nice with it (:

For some reason I keep typing Quinten, which I think looks more natural. Either is cute though, and I love the nickname Quin. Especially with Ada! (:

Congratulations!

Just curious...what's the girl name you have picked out? (:

--tori paige

Honestly, I don't like Quinton at all, and Xavier is okay. Quinton is just very strange and a bit ugly (no offense). Also, the nickname for Quinton (Quin) is a girl's name. Xavier isn't too bad, but not my favorite. Altogether, though, it's your choice. :)

Congratulations and I hope I didn't offend you! :)

I like them together! At first, I was wondering how Quinton would work, but calling him Quin is really cute!

Congratulations and Good luck!

Source(s): My own opinion
  • quin for a boy is so cute!

It's cute, i like it.

I like the girl sib-set to, :)

• bubs

its cute!