YOLO (I'm sick & tired of hearing that word)?

YOLO is just Carpe Diem for stupid people.

How did it get so popular anyways? Did ppl just assume that we live more than once? -.-

• Favorite Answer

you just made my night...i hate yolo with a passion...its something stupid preppy bitches say, in my opinion...they go out n party and dont give a **** and say YOLO..they get high and screw some random guy..and then they learn that their baby only lives once too, if you catch my drift. it got so popular because each generation is getting dumber and dumber...

People only know something when a rapper tells them! That is why people say it, I bet if Lil wayne or Drake said that lemons are actually sweet, people would be saying that too. Like no **** sherlock, you only live once, did you really need Drake to tell you that. Although that must really be offensive to Buddhists who reincarnate, which means they live twice but in a different form.

• brooke

It's a song that just came out by a popular artist. Drake- The Motto

Young love- Jedward.... That's the true meaning

Source(s): JEDWARD!!!!!! June 1st!