SCARIEST movies of all time? SCARY!?

Not some stupid movie like Nightmare on elm street or disturbia(wow really?) or saw 1 or some crap like that. I want something scary, disturbing, ect. No pop up ****. That **** isn't even scary. Something that'll **** me up for days. Like Megan is missing, that was one of that scariest movies i've... show more Not some stupid movie like Nightmare on elm street or disturbia(wow really?) or saw 1 or some crap like that. I want something scary, disturbing, ect. No pop up ****. That **** isn't even scary.
Something that'll **** me up for days. Like Megan is missing, that was one of that scariest movies i've seen. Disturbing! And well, that australian movie about aliens, it's a good one as well. But not **** like jason. Thank you!
Sorry for the cuss words, it just pisses me off to read "best answers" on yahoo and they are dumb ones. and not IT as well, i've seen that too many times.
Thank you
Update: Aaah come on guys...anything scary? Not the strangers....please? That movie was not clever and not scary.