Ahmedyyah's: What do you think of this Quote?

Gulam Ahmed claims to be the Mahdi and claims to be a prophet at the same time even though Muhammad(saw) has said, “In my Ummah, 30 liars will be born. Each will claim Prophethood and claim to be a Prophet, even though I am the last Prophet and there shall be no Prophet after me. (Abu Dawood) So, who do you... show more Gulam Ahmed claims to be the Mahdi and claims to be a prophet at the same time even though Muhammad(saw) has said, “In my Ummah, 30 liars will be born. Each will claim Prophethood and claim to be a Prophet, even though I am the last Prophet and there shall be no Prophet after me.
(Abu Dawood)

So, who do you think is lying here: the Qadyani or The last Messenger?
Update: @aslam How can you say he knew a lot about islam when he claims Jesus to be dead, when he says that jihad, a command from allah to be false and WHEN HE HIMSELF DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ ARABIC/QURAN???

My Muhammad has called him a liar. And I follow him, NOT the dajjal, Ghulam Ahmed.
Update 2: @Unity show me your proof. that the minority will be on the Haqq? where is the hadith? AND TELL ME: WHO IS THE LAST MESSENGER?
Update 3: WHO IS THE LAST PROPHET?
Update 4: Abu Amir al- Hawdhani said, "Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan (may Allah be pleased with him) stood among us and said, 'Beware! The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood among us and said': 'Beware! The People of the Book before (you) were split up into 72 sects, and this community will be... show more Abu Amir al- Hawdhani said, "Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan (may Allah be pleased with him) stood among us and said, 'Beware! The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood among us and said': 'Beware! The People of the Book before (you) were split up into 72 sects, and this community will be split up into 73, seventy-two of them will go to Hell and one of them will go to Paradise, and it is the majority group (Jama'ah).