Ahmedyyah's: What do you think of this Quote?

Gulam Ahmed claims to be the Mahdi and claims to be a prophet at the same time even though Muhammad(saw) has said, “In my Ummah, 30 liars will be born. Each will claim Prophethood and claim to be a Prophet, even though I am the last Prophet and there shall be no Prophet after me.

(Abu Dawood)

So, who do you think is lying here: the Qadyani or The last Messenger?

@aslam How can you say he knew a lot about islam when he claims Jesus to be dead, when he says that jihad, a command from allah to be false and WHEN HE HIMSELF DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ ARABIC/QURAN???

My Muhammad has called him a liar. And I follow him, NOT the dajjal, Ghulam Ahmed.

@Unity show me your proof. that the minority will be on the Haqq? where is the hadith? AND TELL ME: WHO IS THE LAST MESSENGER?

WHO IS THE LAST PROPHET?

Abu Amir al- Hawdhani said, "Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan (may Allah be pleased with him) stood among us and said, 'Beware! The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood among us and said': 'Beware! The People of the Book before (you) were split up into 72 sects, and this community will be split up into 73, seventy-two of them will go to Hell and one of them will go to Paradise, and it is the majority group (Jama'ah).

Favorite Answer

Consider this.

1) There were many claimants to prophethood after the holy prophet (saw). Where are they now? Where are their followers and their message?

2) The period when the Promised Messiah (as) appeared was a horrid corrupted one. Muslims had completely turned away from Islam and were leading immoral lives. Do some research. The Promised Messiah (as) brought true faith back to people and formed a Jamaat of godly people who submit wholly to Allah (swt).

3) Isa (as) died a natural death. Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as) proved this from the Holy Quran, thus "breaking the cross" as the Holy Prophet (saw) prophecised. http://www.alislam.org/library/links/death_eesa.ht... Because the whole Christian ideology is based on the fact that Isa (as) died on the cross for their sins. The Promised Messiah completely crushed this belief.

4) This again is another lie, just like all the other lies people like you spread to keep others in the dark. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as) never said Jihad was false. He believed in the absolute finality of the Holy Quran and that not a letter can be altered. He taught that in this day and age, non-Muslims and people of other religions are attacking Islam with insults and by words and by the pen, therefore we should respond with Jihad of the pen, i.e. by refuting their allegations.

You blinded people keep waiting for false claimants to turn up, but when the real messiah came you rejected him. Wake up! According to your beliefs, you are still awaiting for the messiah, but at the same time you deny his coming. Does that make any sense to you? The Truth is clear, but at the end of the day there is no compulsion in Religion.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajb77...

---

P.S- @person above me, 1.5 billion doesn't matter. When it comes to the truthfulness of a prophet and his community, numbers do not determine whether or not they are following the right path. However, I must point out to you, (just read my answer in the above question) Hadhrat Muhammad (saw) said that when his ummah splits into 73 sects 72 (i.e. the MAJORITY) will be on the WRONG path, whereas 1 community (minority) will be upon HAQ.

---

Brother, the Hadith you quoted is the one I was referring to, although to my knowledge there are several versions of it. The Hadith in Arabic reads that 1 group on the right path will be “al jama’ah”, which means a community united under 1 leader, 1 imam. Ahmadi Muslims have a Khalifa who we all love and obey, whilst sects such as sunni and shia and sufi all differ immensely on many things and there is no unity amongst them. If 72 groups out of 73 are on the wrong path, it is inevitably majority, it’s just basic math.

Hadrat Muhammad (saw) is the last law-bearing prophet. We can both agree on this InshAllah. The Holy Quran is the final and perfect book for the whole of mankind. However, there is no evidence found in the Holy Quran that prophethood has ended. Allah (swt) spoke to His beloved servants in the past and He will continue to do so in the future. Therefore, any prophet who comes after prophet Muhammad (saw) will be a Muslim, i.e. an Ummati prophet. And this is not a new thing, there were many prophets who did not bring a new Law.

A majority cannot be cheated by liar!

1.5 Billion Muslims trust in Muhammad (pbuh) as a last Prophet of God.

I am a proud Sunni Muslim but I think the followers of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed could not convey the real message to the majority thus no one knows the real message of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed who was in fact a learned Muslim and scholar of Islam in the late century in Qadiyan - India. He defended Islam against Christianity and Hinduism through his famous debates and his writings during British colonial Government. May be his claim of mehdi (prophethood) was wrong but he was not claiming any thing out side the jurisprudence of Islam. Why majority Muslims still awaiting a Mehdi?

Source(s): www.IslamReligion.com / www.ScienceinQuran.com
  • Noor

OMG tony how could u say this? of course the Qadyani is the liar !!

The Qadiyani for sure

and I don't think there are any Ahmedyyah's in this section

for Qadyani we can officially say: Liar Liar Pants on Fire :D