Candy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Why don't I feel anything during sexual intetcoarse?

I honestly feel nothing at all expect for soreness. why is this?

Favorite Answer

Have you ever masturbated to orgasm? Can you orgasm? Try a hot bath, lotion, sexy (or comfy PJ's) and a hot novel and see if you can give yourself an orgasm.

If you cannot play the "lady harp", why do you think a guy will know how it works? Trust me - guys are clueless about giving girls an orgasm until they have had lots of practice.

There was even a book years ago called "The Cinderella Complex" that basically tried to tell women that "Prince Charming" will not come along and magically know how to give you orgasms. You have to learn how first, then invite someone else to help.

Stay safe.

How long have you been having sex for? If it hasn't been very long then you need to give it time. Also make sure you are turned on and wet before sex- if your not try and use a lube which will help ease the soreness.

Because you beat so damn beat your vag is gonna fall out