Alessio asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 8 years ago

i'm italian, but i really like canada!?

I'll write a word in italian, translate and answer! "Come si vice in Canada?"

Best Answer

Rona is right *waves to Rona* I'll be your translator today.

I think he meant to type ""Come si vive in Canada?" in other words he's asking "how you live in Canada?" and properly "what is life like in Canada?" So that's what he means by answer.

Ciao ragazzo! Io no sono Canadense, ma alora l'atri Canadense posso rispondere per te; non parlo l'Italiano troppo bene, scusi il mio errore ma perche non lo ho studiato e non e usato il dizzionario nil google translate.

Just told him without using Google translate that I'm not Canadian and you guys can now answer his Q. And don't mind my broken Italian I have never studied it and I did not use google translate, i speak it by ear (some people do that with piano, I do it with a few languages from what I heard & remains upstairs LOL!) I just hope I didn't tell him to go eat some gelato with a fork or sthg!

Did you want to know about living in Canada or about prostitutes. Your Italian may have a spelling mistake.

Imparai di parlare mia italiano all'Università

http://iccbc.com/italian-events-canada/

Never miss the annual wine tasting event.

So what? Everyone loves Canada in some way but who gives a damn.

The question is: Do Canadians love you the same?

• If you are going to answer your own questions, that sort of defeats the purpose of a Q&A site, doesn't it?

and your question is..........?