If you have a touching life story, please, help me out?

I have an idea for a novel but I can't do it by myself. I want to have real stories from real people sent in, and I'll put them all together and try to get it published. If you have dealt with difficult experiences, please, send it to me! It can be as long or as short as you like. It doesn't even have to be about you, if you know a friend who has dealt with anything tragic in their lives, tell me about that, too!

I'm talking about issues in life that are hard to overcome. Eating disorders, bullying, suicide, cutting, addiction, medical diseases, divorce, death of a loved one, rape, abuse, anything. Please put as much detail as possible about your life at the time of the incident(s). Briefly talk about anything before and after, the main focus is the difficulty you dealt/dealing with. If you have recovered, tell us that. If you're in recovery, include that. If you're still struggling, say that!

Try to use proper grammar, though I'll correct any mistakes I find.

At the end of your story, sign like this:

-Jane Doe,

Toronto, Ontario.

If you wish to remain anonymous, simply sign the story as anonymous. I would really appreciate it if you helped me out here! I think this could be really successful, and it would raise awareness about a lot of different issues.

So again, if you have a touching, inspiring, heart-breaking, tear-jerking story to share, please, send it to me.

My email: jordanoliver1998@gmail.com

Favorite Answer

here is the address to my blog.... http://alifeshattered.blogspot.com/

it it a very short blog only a few pages and very easy to read. i think it is exactly what you want in life story. it details my life and how i grew up. my abusive parents, my lonliness, my struggles. all that you will need.

there are even pages there with pictures of me and my family and my relatives. the first chapter of how i was born may make you cry!

I will send it to you. It said it was too long. But my blog is unglamoroused.tumblr.com

it has a lot more details of the day to day. feel free to take from it what you like:)

my email is also unglamoroused@hotmai.com

feel free to ask me any questions