Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 8 years ago

MEN: Would you ever be attracted to an average female with ugly bosoms, a flat bottom?

Who said she would never leave you?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

well ugly is an opinion not a fact. Many men like women with few curves at all. Supermodels are a prime example. Yes, men can be attracted to such woman. I would rather have an average women with a good personality than a extremely attractive woman who has no personality.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

by average female with ugly bosoms and a flat bottom who says she'll never leave you i assume you're talking about yourself

you were sitting by your lonesome judging yourself negatively which led to negative thoughts about how you're undesirable to men and all that

so for some reason you decided to ask here (indirectly) whether you were adequate for men's tastes... and to that i say every hole's a goal

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

How can bosoms be ugly? :o If I ever find a female who is compatible with my eccentric personality (mental) then I wouldn't let go of her. :) She'd probably end up beating me to death with a rolling pin though. :'(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Never! O.k. on second thought only as a house slave but I would certainly not be attracted to her. That's a dumb question would you ever be attracted to a homeless guy?

• 8 years ago

Looks can only go soo far...

im not sure about the 'never leave you' part...may come off as clingy...

but for me, confidence, attidude, and personality go a long way!

• 8 years ago

I have been, believe it or not.

• 8 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.