Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

How come I only look good with straight bangs?

There not full blunt but wispy like Taylor swifts new bangs.

Everyone from friends, guys, girls you name it even my teacher came up & said they looked really good on me.

Tell me how I went out & had 4 guys hit on me in one afternoon that I didn't know, they weren't even creeps

Without bangs I look ok but my friends say I look averge & plain, but I look real good with bangs.

It's weird cause most ppl look better without straight bangs & I want to be able to pull it off. Even guys who say they don't like straight bangs says it looks real good on me & no one likes my no bang look

Why is that? Is it my face shape: round or features ? Some girls can pull off both I can only pull off bangs

Favorite Answer

You probably have a high forehead people with that face shape generally look better with bangs.

Yep, you could get bangs in case you fairly like them. i did not have bangs before and then i grow to be like 'what the hell' and then I merely took achieveable and reduce my hair and now I actually have area bangs, lol. :]

maybe thats because of the shape of your face