HOW does Lady Gaga promote Satan Worship?

I agree- the women is clearly f u c k e d in her head lol. She ha pretty good music, but as for her as a person she's creepy, and most nations accuse her of participating in Satanic Worship.

I read a story that her hair dresser quit because she said she would eat his children.. although I'm not entirely sure that's true and she has made no comment on it. Plus, it hasn't been in any major papers, magazines, or tabloids. it seems to be small ones I've never herd of or religious sites only.

I was just wondering if anyone has actually heard anything or read anything or if she herself has confirmed she worships Satan ...

Please, haters and lover keep personal opinions to yourselves. Im just curious .. I don't care how much yu love her or think shes going to burn. I just want to know why she is accused of this,

yes shes s l u t t y and promotes being homosexual and dresses ..... strangly, to say the least. but (excluding the outfits..) so does half the population. what sets her aside ?

Favorite Answer

I've heard that she drinks the blood of unborn fetus's for super human powers.

Rumor has it that Lady Gaga sold her soul to the devil. Did she really? Lord knows. Most of the media is controlled by the Illuminati, so whether she did or didn't, her music will still be influenced.

She can promote Satan worship in multiple ways, and she has. It goes from subliminal messages in her songs, to black-masking lyrics, and using Satanic symbolitry and idols in her videos.

Believe it or not these pictures mean something. The covering of one eye is representative of the all-seeing eye in the Illuminati pyramid symbol.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23946000/ngbbs4fa7dfb8...

Because a society that loses track of the foundations of its culture will debate any superficiality.

In such a society, you don't even need to control people by force: You just let them have their meaningless debates about meaningless things.

Which is why I go off on those rants about slowly bringing the classics back to school.

Apparently she's part of the Illuminati. In some of her work, she has one eye covered - which is usually a "sign" of someone working in the Illuminati. It's often everywhere in Hollywood. There are other symbols too, but yeah. .

Allot of people in Hollywood has sold their souls to the devil for fame.Look up illuminati on you tube.

• Zeph Y

Promiscuity is considered a path to Hell in many Muslim countries.

So did Chuck Berry or Bill Haley in the 50's... it's all in who you ask....

• She's not a satanist.

Seriously, I'm sad that people are this foolish

She doesn't. She's just trying too hard to be as strange as possible, lol.

"most" nations actually adore her music and play it on their radio stations non stop.