How do I cure the ice &salt challenge burn ?

I did the ice and salt challenge & I popped the blisters &ididnt know I wasn't suppose to well then I got more but their little one &i don't know what to do. I did it on my arm &the next day I accedenly tore of one of the blisters &it still hasn't closed this was On Tuesday 5/29 &it still hasn't closed . I don't know what to do I have been cleaning it &putting medicine on it . I don't know if it's ever gonna heal or do I need to go to the docter ?

Favorite Answer

It will heal eventually, just keep putting hydrogen peroxide on it. If you are waiting for a scab, it will never form because it isn't an open wound exactly. Just give it a week (without any band aids) and it should start to heal. Also, do not peel of the skin, it will fall off on its own.

Apply some E45 or some tooth paste it will sooth the pain. Any sort of cream which helps to sooth and help the skin such as Sudo cream.

You burned your skin.. It takes a while to heal yeah... Unless it starts getting red all around it, black green or start oozing... You should be fine just take care of it, you got a while for it to heal