How do I cure the ice &salt challenge burn ?

I did the ice and salt challenge & I popped the blisters &ididnt know I wasn't suppose to well then I got more but their little one &i don't know what to do. I did it on my arm &the next day I accedenly tore of one of the blisters &it still hasn't closed this was On Tuesday 5/29 &it still hasn't closed . I don't know what to do I have been cleaning it &putting medicine on it . I don't know if it's ever gonna heal or do I need to go to the docter ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It will heal eventually, just keep putting hydrogen peroxide on it. If you are waiting for a scab, it will never form because it isn't an open wound exactly. Just give it a week (without any band aids) and it should start to heal. Also, do not peel of the skin, it will fall off on its own.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Apply some E45 or some tooth paste it will sooth the pain. Any sort of cream which helps to sooth and help the skin such as Sudo cream.

• 8 years ago

You burned your skin.. It takes a while to heal yeah... Unless it starts getting red all around it, black green or start oozing... You should be fine just take care of it, you got a while for it to heal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.