Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 9 years ago

I would like to get the word yolo tattooed on my left shoulder how much would it be?

I want it to be in cursive and I know every artist charges differently but on average what would be the price ? Thx

Favorite Answer

Just be aware that YOLO is fast becoming the most overdone tattoo out there.

In the case of this tattoo it should be YAEEOLO (You and Everyone Else Only Live Once).

/

I hope you won't regret it.

All shops and artist charge differently. I am a receptionist at a tattoo shop and the shop's minimum charge for something small is 50 -70 and the hourly rate is 120 and it rises if the piece is detailed and it depends on the size and if there's color.

One of my coworker's does a 3 hour session for 300 so it really depends on the artist.

I would say at least 50

Go to the tattoo shop where you want to get it done at and ask them what they will charge you

Source(s): I'm a receptionist at a tattoo shop; i have 5 tattoos