Does it charge if you use gmail on samsung galaxy ace?

i bought a new phone which is samsung galaxy ace. there was gmail already installed in it. i dont have wi-fi but when i open my gmail, it works....? so im thinking that does it take money away from my account if i use gmail?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Maybe, are u using prepaid? Like u need a card and enter a pin? If u do, try consuming all of it or wait for it to expire and try it again, or maybe ur registered to a promo or something or again u might have not known u got wifi or ur in a free wifi spot, coz im using galaxy ace too with gmail installed, but it wont work without wifi...

• 8 years ago

If you have a data plan it shouldn't really charge extra, unless you use it more than the allotted amount of data (2 gigs, etc.) per month but there's no way you can do that with only gmail unless you're like addicted or something.

• 8 years ago

yes, your network provider will charge you for using data. your mobile phone can connect and browse to the internet with your network provider and you will be charged for the data you used. ask your network provider how they charge for data usage. hope this help.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.