What is the average car insurance payment for a 20 year old female?

Im thinking of purchasing a 2008 dodge avenger. Ive never had car insurance in my own name before. I have no accidents on my record and nothing else in my name. Also, i have no major violations.

Favorite Answer

You need to call around to Different Agents to get a quote. Their is no ball park answer and it is just foolish to think so and their is no real average cost because of multiple factors in how rates are developed. First if you are listed on your parents policy as a driver then use it as proof of current insurance. Call the companies/ agencies and ask them for a quote. Make sure you have everyone quote the same coverage, If they just tell you a down payment and monthly then run. They should all provide you with a copy of the quote so you can compare them side by side. Make sure you do all your home work before you go and get the car that way you can get the best rate and work with an agent you like and are not rushed. Hope this helps, best of luck.

Source(s): Licensed Insurance Agent and Instructor

Why do you can what "the average car insurance payment for a 20 year old female" is? Do you think you will be paying that amount? You won't.

You will pay the amount that insurance is in the place where you live for a 20 year old female who never had insurance in her own name before.

If you live where the prices is above average, you'll pay that. If you live where the price is below average, you'll pay that.

Even if you live in a place with average prices, you won't pay the average price.

Even in places with average prices, the price for a person who never had insurance in her own name before is more than the average price in that place.

I think this is 4 door non-sports car.

It could be as little as $1,800 a year (full coverage).

If you buy the car for cash, you could choose liability only which would save you at least half.

(this is a total guess. please do not rely on yahoo answers).

thank you for all the answers.

I recommend that you do this sitee which you could evaluate quotees coming from various orgganizations locally for frree. https://tr.im/wt1lD